
Don't you just love this image? It's from Impression Obsession-Fishing Hole. I created this card for Allison's challenge: AFSS18, a man card! I started with a navy base layered with green and more navy. The image is inked in navy and stamped on Bashful Blue (SU!) I used the Word Window punch (SU!) and antique brads (SU!) to embellish. I didn't have the right letters for the sentiment, so I found a font I liked on the computer and printed the word then placed it on the cs and traced over it with a pen pressing down. Then I simply used my navy marker and went over the impression.
Easy peasy! Makes a clean and crisp card! Oh, and if you can't read the sign on the image, it says,"No Dumping, No Fishing"! I was going to use the word REBEL instead of paradise but.......
Hope you have a wonderful day........just 3 more days until my blog candy announcement. Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article masculine /
SU
with the title A Man's Paradise............ You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/man-paradise.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A Man's Paradise..........."
Post a Comment