No money to be made folks. no college funds. no free diapers. no free cloths. no formula, or trips, no free nannies.....and although I tried to put in the contract that I get to meet and have lunch with 0prah (who's purchasing Disc0very health). That doesn't seem to be panning out either :)
We get to have our little story documented and delivered and remembered forever.
PLUS, I get to have my verjayjay filmed and edited and blurred and put on TV for the WHOLE WORLD TO SEE !
SERIOUSLY, who can pass an opportunity like that up !
Ultrasound day.
My boys are BIG ! No wonder I'm measuring so far ahead. Baby A flipped and is now toosh down head up and is no longer considered Baby A. He is measuring 28 weeks 2 days. TWO WEEKS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. His estimated weight is 2 lbs 11 oz.
Baby B who is now Baby A (because he's closest to the exit) is still head down.
He is measuring 27 weeks 4 days and is estimated to weigh 2 lbs 5 oz.
Syd says.
As we were driving out of our neighborhood today, Syd says "DUDE...mow your lawn !"
I have NO idea where she gets this from (ahem, ahem)
Syd and Spencer at the Gateway fountains. Cam, NO WHERE NEAR THE WATER.

You have read this article with the title The not so rich or famous !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/not-so-rich-or-famous.html. Thanks!
No comment for "The not so rich or famous !"
Post a Comment