The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!
Maybe I should video myself in that lyrics - Umm.... Nah no one will checkin on this website - just a few...
Back to point...
My precious children... told my honey H that they want to go home. H asked them why do you want to go home... they said - miss mommy! I just knew they were missing me!! My babies!! H smiled and said tomorrow you ll see mommy. Kyron said - Home with a big smile! I just knew 1 week is good for them. I felt bad for relatives who wants to spend time with them - sorry - next time will do! :o) Or fly over to here to see them. Mikaela started to realized that she will not be seeing them for a long time - she understands that we all live far away.
This Thursday, Hollie and I will go open house for Mikaela to go school this fall - Kindergarten! Holle and I feel so idiot... are we suppose bring Mikaela along or leave her at home. I have no idea.. Hollie will call school tmr to find out..
Smile - I'm keeping singing with my deaf voice - Tomorrow...Tomorrow.. I love ya...Tomorrow... :o)
You have read this article tomorrow
with the title tomorrow!!! Tomorrow!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/tomorrow-tomorrow.html. Thanks!
No comment for "tomorrow!!! Tomorrow!!!"
Post a Comment