Anywho's....Here is one of two designs that I managed to do last night. {At one point, the kids commented to each other about the "weird noise" I made...my stamping area is right around the corner from the family room....I totally DROPPED the stamp that was totally loaded up with VersaFine ONYX BLACK....it was the "slow motion thing"....and yes, it landed ink DOWN on the carpet...sigh.} The paper is from my highly neglected Rock Star stack. It really is quite the fabulous stack since the papers are sooo different...embossed...flocked...metallic. This "You Rock" card is the only other one that I've made using it...
----------------------------------------------
stamps: hampton arts paper: fabriano and dcwv ink: versafine onyx black accessories: may arts ribbon techniques: paper piecing and fussy cutting
You have read this article DCWV /
fabriano
with the title Biased..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/biased.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Biased...."
Post a Comment