I just wanted to check in before we're off again today, I didn't get the challenge done from yesterday. We had dentist appts and an "emergency" doctor visit. My youngest son stepped on a nail the other night and even though he was up-to-date on this shots we decided to get this one, he was scheduled to receive one at his check-up next year anyway.
We're off to our homeschool co-op today. The highschoolers are making a movie with their robot they designed in Lego/Mindstorm robotics class. What fun!
Check back later for some new creations.
I wonder sometimes how we homeschool when we're never home?! Maybe it should be roadschool or carschool oh, well, whatever you want to call it, it's wonderful. Thanks for visiting, Later!
You have read this article with the title Another busy day.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/another-busy-day.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Another busy day."
Post a Comment