Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Color Challenge.........is really a challenge!!!


Ok, this is my fifth challenge. I didn't participate in the CC last week, I tried, but couldn't come up with a way to put them together. So I was anticipating this week's CC so I could play. When I saw what the colors were yesterday, uh oh.... Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava, and basic grey.......none of which I own! I had to match the best I could and came up with this. Kinda plain, I like "busy" cards. Maybe I'll try again.
Started with a grey base, white layer and a peach paper stamped with Baroque Motif, though you can barely see it. The colors are layered again and a piece of pre-stamped vellum is stamped with the flower in the One of a Kind set, in silver ink (Encore) and heat embossed. I used Cameo Coral to color it and added a silver brad. Like I said, it's kinda plain, I might pull this one apart and redo it! Maybe instead of the flower sitting on a square, I'll make a circle? Hmm. I'll think on it and post the "new look". Thanks for looking. Come by again.
You have read this article challenge / SU with the title Color Challenge.........is really a challenge!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/color-challengeis-really-challenge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Color Challenge.........is really a challenge!!!"