Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Who's Anatomy ?

Grey's ? Yes that is where my new doctor should be working. Someplace to show that beautiful face off.
Dee recommended her and as luck would have it my previous doctor will in fact be working in her practice. What are the chances really ?
Doctor duh could potentially deliver me, but with this new great doctor who cares right ?
I met her yesterday. Dee described her somewhat differently. She said she had red sassy hair and a tongue ring. Very cute and skinny. I was expecting someone wild.
What I met was a cross between Am*nda Peet and Michelle Pfi*ffer only with darker hair. She is BE-U-TIFUL. Nobody wants a doctor this hot. Well except for Dee :)
She was wonderful. Actually asked me pertinent health questions regarding my pregnancy. Something Doctor duh never did.
(and no Dee, I didn't ask for a cervical check :) I want to look like her, not so much at her.
Oh and after these boys are born and my body deflates back to the fat but tucked in to jeans look I'm TOTALLY cutting my hair like hers.

I got to see my boys on the big screen and so far they seem pretty mellow. I'm sure they are as scared of me as I am of them.

(took the picture of Dr. Hot down...what a confidentiality nightmare. What was I thinking, for those of you who didn't see it. I'm sorry :)

Speaking of hot red heads !!!!

We (my sister in law, mom, J, Syd) leave on a Las Vegas road trip tomorrow.
I'm going to see the
F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S B*TTE MIDL*R in concert. I can't wait to check that off of my life list.
Just me and mom are going to the actual concert. 6th ROW BABY !! I CAN'T WAIT !!!!
The boys are staying at the neighbors.
I have this whole support system story...but, later.


The L-word, and yes I just watched it...was WONDERFUL. SO FREAK-ME good.
My fantasy is that Tasha got to keep her uniform and a pair of handcuffs. LOVE HER !
Oh, and I thought it would be seriously weird to have sex in front of your mom. and yes, that is really Cybill's daughter. Weird. and kind of gross. professional actors or not. I'm feeling the Bette and Tina story line finally. I just didn't want them to be thrown back together without working at it. I still wouldn't trust Bette but I'm just a hard ass like that. :)
She-bar needs to move on. Done with them.

Hoping everyone hits the jackpot this weekend.
You have read this article with the title Who's Anatomy ?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/who-anatomy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Who's Anatomy ?"