I’m on a definite roll with the Splitcoaststamper challenges…2 in 1 week! This is for the SC166. I am starting to get the hang of my Janome and really love to use it on my cards. It is a shame that it won’t sew through 5 layers of fairly heavy cardstock {rolling my eyes}! All the DP is from my Amy Butler stash…I REALLY love her stuff!!! The Dew Drop is compliments of Flourishes! It is part of a prize I won for participating in their Cake Decorating Contest last month.
~deets~
Stamps: Stampin’ Up Edgy Eloquence
Paper: Amy Butler
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Accessories: Making Memories {?} Paper Flower, Dew Drop
Techniques: SC166, Sewing
~deets~
Stamps: Stampin’ Up Edgy Eloquence
Paper: Amy Butler
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Accessories: Making Memories {?} Paper Flower, Dew Drop
Techniques: SC166, Sewing
You have read this article SC166
with the title ~Girlfriends~. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/girlfriends.html. Thanks!
No comment for "~Girlfriends~"
Post a Comment