Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Child Care for Kyron

We are getting ready for Kyron to go child care this coming fall. Hollie and I would like to him in BC. For some reason, Hollie decided to call BC today and said only 5 slot left! She contacted me and told me about it. Of course, I took kids along with me to BC. We chatted for a while - good people there! Mikaela missed them so much! It was nice for her to see them again. It made Mikaela's day!

Kyron had visited classroom and teachers who will be working with him this fall. That teacher is good!! She is familiar with KODA's tendencies! Perfect! Only 12 kids in that class (limited to 12!) with two instructors! Nice! They provide breakfast, lunches and two snacks! (Nice - I dont have to pack everything - only will pack when I know some foods that he doesn't like).

All set for him for this Fall... Left is Mikaela - before and after school, I think next door lady will take her as she mentioned to me last week. Hollie and I will see her today to make sure that is all set for this fall. If not then we will look for before and after school program now.

:o)

We are going to Altantic City tomorrow!!!! Hollie will be playing deaf women poker tourney at Taj Mahal. I will crusing around with kids and other families that have children too. We plan to go mall and watch the water foundation with colorful - music - follow the beats something like that. Hopefully to have nice weather in the morning (saturday) to fly kites!
You have read this article with the title Child Care for Kyron. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/child-care-for-kyron.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Child Care for Kyron"