Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Simply Great Card Design

I did my homework for Julie Ebersole's Fabulous Simply Great Card Design class over at My Creative Classroom. It continues to be a good experience for me and I'm so thankful that I can tap into it at my convenience. I'm still a class behind but hope to catch up this weekend! I picked the assignment to design a thank you card for dinner at a colleague's house. What could be more perfect than using A Muse stamps? THEY make it easy smeasy!

I remember when I first started stamping that I would make cards that "I" liked...that means that I didn't necessarily think of personalizing it to the recipient. I really strive to do that now...personalization....it is what makes it special.

~deets~
Stamps: A Muse
Paper: Fabriano
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Gingham ribbon
You have read this article with the title Simply Great Card Design. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/simply-great-card-design.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Simply Great Card Design"