I won't let her sell the van we have now until we are far enough along that I feel it is safe to say we are DEFINITELY adding 2 more and will need the bigger vehicle and gas mileage that comes with it.
She has looked at suburbans, expeditions ANYTHING that doesn't have the letters f-u-l-l s-i-z-e-d v-a-n in it. ha ha ha
I've let her look and will remind her that CRAWLING over the back of one seat to click in children is NOT my idea of a good time.
BUT.....who says we will be going any where once they are here any ways.
This weekend she has decided all on her own that there is no getting around it. We will have to get a full sized van. Suburbans are too expensive and really won't work with our needs.
I hope it fits in our garage. I laugh when I look at pictures of them. I mean I feel so removed from it.
I am NOT one of those people who has to drive the car or truck that fits their personality. WAY passed those days of sports cars and convertibles.
Just to give you an idea of what we have to deal with. UNLESS someone has ANY ideas as to how you fit 5 full sized (we are keeping Syd in hers) car seats in to any car that isn't a full sized van, PLEASE, let us know.


ha ha ha ha ha
I KNOW that we are going to be the first targets when any child abduction, or kidnapping takes place.
"Amber Alert....spotted, full size van with tinted windows in the area"
Isn't this the typical van that circles the neighborhoods searching for it's prey. ha ha ha
I'm SUPER excited to be able to fit more than just my family in this thing.
Check out the extra s.p.a.c.e in the back. WOO HOO !!!
I'm gonna go parking with my wife in this baby. Get a sign...don't bother knockin' when this, full sized van is rockin' !
ya baby....yaaaa !
You have read this article with the title Now that's a Family Car !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/02/now-that-family-car.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Now that's a Family Car !"
Post a Comment