Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Place

Breaking out the Basic Grey and my Flourishes Cake Decorating 101 set! I was inspired by Clownmom's Flourished Bird Bath. The Memory Box Early bird is perched on the edge of the bird bath, taking a rest.

I'll probably end up "tweeking" this, I tried putting crystal effects onto the "bird bath" but it just didn't look right.


This is a mondo card...I wanted to try out this size after reading about the envies that SU carries that are 8.75 x 5.75. That will be part of my
Sale-A-Bration order :)


~deets~

Stamps: Flourishes Cake Decorating 101, Memory Box and Stampin' Up Cute Converse
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey Mellow

Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia, VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Square punches, Circle punch, Oval punches, safety pin, Quickie Glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, safety pin, MM black paint, RABOM grosgrain ribbon
You have read this article flourishes with the title Happy Place. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/02/happy-place.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Place"