Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sweetheart Poker Night/Fin

Last Saturday, Hollie and I decided to have Sweetheart poker night. We had 12 ppl came. We had a wonderful time. Laughed alot. I came in 5th. Darn... Prizes money starts 4th. But... Hollie came in 3rd.

Had a small surprised cake - it was nice of EC!

Hollie wanted to take me to FIN for my bday dinner. FIN is an hawaiian resturant. We brought kids along with us and a friend of ours. Ohh.. the food! the atomsphere! Really nice - It is not a fancy - it is very comfortable place - nice colors, decorations, and good light. The best of all is FOOD and their SERVINGS! The best!!!!

My dinner! Scallops/Shrimps with sweet potato

My friend's dinner :o)

Rice with Chicken (teryaki)

My joy! The best gifts I ever had - is having kids!

Family with a Friend

Yum Yum - Lava drink

My princess

My love!

My prince
_______________________________________
Today, I was teaching college students. Told them to take a break. I picked my handheld (pager). I was holding while a student asked me a question related assignments. The handheld was vibrated. I looked at the subject line: JOB OFFER First thing in my mind - SHIT!!!!!! I asked students - you all can have 5 more minutes to their break. They all thrilled. I read and got a job offer. I was -- having a mixed feeling! Now? Kids? Money? When? How? all those questions come up in my mind and racing around. Do I want this job? I do but the salary is not what I should get. The last time I left the job - I was in ending of level 9 and which I should be in level 10 but they offered me level 6. And wanted me to start this coming MONDAY, FEBUARY 28th! How that is possible? I have two kids! I haven't had look any daycare or babysitters! If day care -$$$ all that stuffs.

Tomorrow I'm going to negioatate and hope for better level. I don't mind if I get level 8 but level 6 - that is off 4 levels!!! Hope it will work out and I will NOT start this coming MONDAY - impossible!! I will tell them after the salary agreement first - I don't mind to start sometime in March 17th...

If they are stubborn and stay with level 6 then I will have a serious talk with Hollie about this. (DANG!!!) I'm praying harder to get better level!
You have read this article with the title Sweetheart Poker Night/Fin. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/02/sweetheart-poker-nightfin.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sweetheart Poker Night/Fin"