Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Crown ala Making Memories

This is a crown I made for a new stamping friend {Hi J!!}. A girl can never have too many stamping buddies. I met her through Splitcoaststampers {love that place!}.

I love this line of Making Memories...I didn't realize the name until I looked at it today so that I could actually post it...Making Memories Simply Fabulous Collection-Brooke. It made me chuckle since I think that "Fabulous" is one of my favorite words to use!

~recipe~

Stamps: none {gasp!}
Paper: Making Memories Simply Fabulous Collection-Brooke
Ink: Signo white gel pen
Accessories: Scallop punches, MM velvet alpha, M's organdy ribbon, bling



You have read this article crown / Making Memories / scallop oval punch with the title Crown ala Making Memories. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/02/crown-ala-making-memories.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Crown ala Making Memories"