Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I am a Lobbyist

I went up the hill to the Capitol today. A few of us went with our children (yes all 3 of mine) one with pictures.
We went to meet with some of the representatives to bring our bill out of rules.

We may be a dollar late and a day short this session....but I can now say that I am a Lobbyist. DAMN I wish that fit on a license plate. I always wanted to be a litigator so that I could have a license plate number that said "litig8r" :) ha ha

I had a comment in a newspaper published and a letter published in another one.
I finished up a short clip video about the rally on the 13th and SHIT I am TIRED.
I feel like I've been fighting this bill for years.
I'm all over the place baby.

(HUGE SMILE) so sarcastic...so fucking funny...I crack myself up.

Seriously though. I'm in this to win. Utah needs to change it's laws to serve and protect the rights of EVERYONE.
Even if this bill isn't pushed this session. It just gives us another year to prepare and take them down.
W-H-E-N the laws in Utah change. I will feel SOOOO good knowing that I had a part in it. My children can be proud to know that their mommies fought for them.
Sydney was on the phone with her grandma today and told her that we went to the HUGEST most GINORMOUS building EVER and that there was a statue.
When my mom asked her where she went she told her that she was at the Capitol and that she was a lobbyist with a button.
FUNNY THING my mom didn't mention ANY of the conversation when I finally got the phone :) ha ha ha ha
oooh don't ask don't tell.....hear no evil speak no evil.
You have read this article with the title I am a Lobbyist. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-am-lobbyist.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I am a Lobbyist"