Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Doctor doctor give me the news......

FIRST !!!! FIRST I have to say.....THEY SENT OUR BILL TO COMMITTEE !!!! We will be heard....we will be heard.
ok, ok....catching my breath.

I had my first doctors appointment today. I have to tell you....I have a new doctor, my old doctor isn't delivering anymore. She is choosing to spend more time with her teenage daughter. I say, you go girl !
SOOOOO she referred me to another doctor in her practice who is soon to be moving to this GREAT NEW BEAUTIFUL hospital a few miles from my wifes office and not too far from me.
We decided it was a perfect fit. We went in and the SECOND she began talking I felt like my IQ had dropped 70 points. She's SOOO FUCKING MOUSY and sweet and makes you want to pull your...no wait, pull her eyelashes out just to get a REAL reaction.
I didn't like her AT all. Let alone the fact that there were NO people in the office and 5 people came in behind me and went back. THEN....I was told to wait in the room for her. I asked....should I get naked (I ask that to lots of people...sadly the answer is usually the same) no.
She comes in another 20 minutes later. bugs me. THEN...after stupid ass small talk in which I am in the drivers seat and I want to kick her off the bus. She says, get undressed lets to an exam. She leaves and takes another patient. 15 minutes later. I wanted to tell her and will in the future. STAND THERE...I will get naked in front of you. just WAIT.
She wouldn't do an ultrasound. THEN. she couldn't find the 2nd heartbeat and says...lets do an ultrasound. I sensed something was up. When we got in there and the picture popped up and there they both were happy as can be....she tells me.
I wasn't going to scare you, but I've seen a lot of vanishing twins and was worried when we couldn't find the heartbeat.

She's taking the month of March off during her move. I will be seeing one of her colleagues in her new office for my next appointment. If I like that person better and we fit, I'm movin on yo ! Seriously. I can't STAND how submissive and tender she is. TOO MUCH !

Everything looks good. She won't perform a cerclage. :) hee hee
I'm sick as hell, but my mom is making me cream peas and potatoes tonight. The ONLY damn thing I have been craving for weeks now !!! yummmmmmmmy

I am as happy as a Peach in South Carolina.

(DAMN IT, I left the laundry room door open. dog food.) here comes the speech..if I've told you once, I've literally told you a THOUSAND DAMN TIMES. stay out of the dog food.
You have read this article with the title Doctor doctor give me the news....... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/02/doctor-doctor-give-me-news.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Doctor doctor give me the news......"