It is the last day of work for my cubicle neighbor. He is off to a new job...a great opportunity. I wanted to put together something unique for him...well, I had to since he is gluten, lactose and sugar-free...{whew!}. I happened to read in the latest Real Simple magazine that black eyed peas are a symbol of good luck....
~recipes~
Good Luck card
Stamps: A Muse
Paper: Fabriano
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Stampin' Up Summer Sun Marker
Paper: Fabriano
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Stampin' Up Summer Sun Marker
Jar O Peas
Stamps: Stampin' Up Sweet Sampler, A Muse
Paper: Basic Grey, misc black
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: misc beaded chain, M's $1 ribbon, scallop punch, word window punch, coluzzle, Rabom velvet, black hemp
Paper: Basic Grey, misc black
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: misc beaded chain, M's $1 ribbon, scallop punch, word window punch, coluzzle, Rabom velvet, black hemp
You have read this article A Muse /
fabriano /
gifts
with the title Luck and Good Fortune... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/luck-and-good-fortune.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Luck and Good Fortune.."
Post a Comment