No. no. no. just kidding.
I went in for an ultrasound today.
Still 2 beating hearts. 2 perfectly aged, appropriately sized babies.
They found some blood spots and called it a hemorrhage of some kind. It's like placental abruption, but because it's so early they don't call it that.
She found no reason to be overly concerned and said that they sometimes see this.
As for the lack of pregnancy symptoms. no answers for that. they sometimes see that too.
Now that I'm over this whole bleeding, miscarriage, there's no way this will happen for me phase. (warning:for today only)
Let me just say, that although I was in a dark place last night....I STILL don't think that I could have found MUCH to be happy about with the L-word.
BLAH. that's how I felt. I feel like they are turning Shane in to Poppy. (and I'm glad that her studio was burned down) and if they don't get my mom....I mean Cybill Shepard off of the damn show I'm boycotting. I don't like seeing her face.
They IMMEDIATELY throw Tina and Bette around as a couple....blah.blah.blah. and Jenny's character is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous.
The only saving grace for last nights episode was TASHA !!!! I luf her.
This had better pick up. I feel like they go every other season. Last season rocked so now this season is going to suck. Maybe not !
I've been wrong before :)
You have read this article with the title 2 beating hearts...... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/2-beating-hearts.html. Thanks!
No comment for "2 beating hearts....."
Post a Comment