Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy New Year!

New Year Eve Party


Wow! I've not blogged anything for a week! We decided to host NYE party at my place at the last minutes. 5 Families came! Kids were having fun! As well for Adults - we played games - Taboo and Apple to Apple. We had a wonderful time! Happy New Year! It was nice party and they left before 1am so that they can go home and put their kids in bed - perfect!!!. It was a good Party!

Kyron was teaching S how to use the remote for Geo-Trax.


Sorry I didnt have many pictures of other kids... There were 8 kids ( all under age of 6)

As soon as quest left. We walked upstair. H told me to get camera quick. I got a camera and took pictures - What a love!



Happy New Year!
You have read this article nye with the title Happy New Year!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/happy-new-year.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy New Year!"