Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Do you see what I see?

I picked up the A Muse Party Time set. All the images are fun but I was particularly drawn to the one I used on this card. Most people will see a crock pot. What do I see? I see a rice cooker! It had me chuckling to myself as I was looking at the set in the oh-so-adorable A Muse shop in Seattle. Okay, okay.....I'm easily A Muse(d)......LOL

~recipe~
Stamps: A Muse Party Time
Paper: Stampin' Up Real Red, misc black & white
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: ticket corner punch, square scallop punch, word window punch, corner rounder punch(sheesh it seems like the punch card), bling and Signo white gel pen
You have read this article A Muse / square scallop punch with the title Do you see what I see?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/do-you-see-what-i-see.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Do you see what I see?"