Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Got Chocolate?

I enjoy designing chocolate cards...who doesn't like chocolate? I have a gazillion sheets of designer paper and I seem to keep reaching for my Making Memories Cosmo line, it cracks me up. It will be something I will work on for the next couple of months...in addition to branching out on the stamps that I use, I'll use my neglected designer paper. I just picked up the DCWV Rockstar paper stack. You should see that within the next couple of days... For the time being, here is another Valentine's Day card.... The "Got Chocolate?" stamp is ala Rubber Soul. I was sad to hear that they are closing their Redmond shop.

~recipe~
Stamps: Stampin' Up Oh So Sweet, Rubber Soul
Paper: Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink and Making Memories Cosmo
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Accessories: scallop punch, word window punch, brown grosgrain, coluzzle, corner rounder
& Fiskars scallop scissors
You have read this article cosmo / rubber soul / stampin' up with the title Got Chocolate?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/got-chocolate.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Got Chocolate?"