Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I need some CHEESE !!!!!

whine, whine, whine.
I have started practicing my Lamaze breathing. Each wave of morning sickness brings me to a sitting position breathing heeh heeh haaaaaaa heeh heeh haaaaa.

Sydney said to me before her nap yesterday...."mommy I don't want you to be sick"
She's SO perceptive. We haven't told her yet. We haven't told her because we haven't told my mom and dad.....or her pre-school teacher, the lady at the grocery store, some random guy at the mall. I think we'll save it until we are ready to announce it to the world.
She was up at 3am barking like a seal. I got to sit in a steamy bathroom with her. I tried to picture myself all svelte and at the gym in a steam room, working off that last 20 calories to get myself through it. is this really my life


I'm SO TIRED !
I tried to clean my house yesterday. I loaded the dishwasher, separated the dirty cloths and put a load in the washing machine. My heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest. and I felt as if I'd run a full marathon. That can't be good. so I stopped cleaning.
Like getting up all night to pee prepares your for new babies...I believe that being thrown on your ass does as well. I had better get used to a messy house, kids in jammies, hamburger helper and bad breath because....well...frankly that's what I have.
Fuck Kate and her 8. She's a freak of nature.


**update**
How I know this is affecting my children.
Sydney opened the blinds for me and while doing so sang "I'm a Higgly Town hero born and true, I help this town with the things I do...I opened these blinds so you can be...a Higgly town heroooo, just like meeee, a Higgly town heroooo, just like me... "
I have GOT to start interacting with my children...she's memorizing songs to shows on the Disney Channel for the love of all that's holy.
You have read this article with the title I need some CHEESE !!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-need-some-cheese.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I need some CHEESE !!!!!"