Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Day 2

Raindrops on Roses.....it's raining today. No playing outside for us.

Everyone is alive...so far. The boys slept reasonably well !
I cleared off the TiVo after everyone went to sleep. It was so nice to have the remote to myself, not worrying about keeping J awake.

Both boys are fed and napping, Syd is playing (well I'm supposed to be playing with her right now, but mommy had to do her work on the computer first :) ha ha
The house is clean and so far no more spider incidents !

I can do this...I'm TOTALLY doing this. (school girl giggle)

By the By...what the hell is schnitzel with noodle ?

Who had a crush on Maria ? :) oh and who wished the kiss would have been more of a kiss instead of that pathetic cheek to cheek rub session while singing "I must have done something right" in the yard ?
Hey....Martha Stewart may do it for some of you, Maria did it for me :)
You have read this article with the title Day 2. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/05/day-2.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Day 2"