Me.......WTF !! (eyebrows furrowed, head tilts, thinking did I just hear that right?)
"What did you just say?" trying not to sound like I am jumping to conclusions. My mind starts going a million miles an hour. Where did she hear this, did someone do something to her, was it at pre school, was it one of the little kids at the park....probably that Camden kid :) ha ha TOTALLY KIDDING !
Sydney repeats..."It's a hand j0b baby."
Well shit, I did hear her right. Again....where would she have heard this. Who in the hell...and what has happened to my little girl.
Sounds of music echoing from her room. Picture coming together. Straining to hear.
"Born to hand-jive baby.....born to hand-jive baby...yeah"
Me.......big smile ! "Yip baby...it's the hand-jive"
I stopped everything and did the hand-jive, because unlike the other, this is something that I know how to do..and do well.
Syd looks at her geeky mom doing the jive, practically rolled her eyes and walks away.
Bigger smile....REALLY BIG *SIGH*
You have read this article hand j0b
with the title Hand J0b WHAT ?!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/05/hand-j0b-what.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Hand J0b WHAT ?!"
Post a Comment