Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Single Mother

Jan left me.
She comes home on Friday.
I'm scared Todo, I'm scared.

Both boys decided to sleep through the night last night for the first time in a month.
PLEASE GOD LET THAT BE A TREND FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS.

Who invented the bagless windtunnel vacuum cleaners. I have GOT to know.
All they do is make me feel bad about myself and my triflin' floors.
My floors SEEM reasonably clean. I vacuum and the plastic SEE THROUGH container fills up all too quickly, and I am FASCINATED by all of the shit in there when I'm done.
I apologize to my kids who have had to crawl around on my dirty ass floors since last Wednesday and I promptly take it outside and empty it. Which is NO task in and of itself. It is probably forming some polyps on my lungs from inhaling all of the dust that flies around whilst I bang the filter clean....(why, because I'm anal like that)
What was so bad about bags ?

In single news....I had to kill a spider already today. THAT IS NOT MY JOB ! That is my husbands job. She of course is on her way to stay in some MANSION turned hotel in California.
The spider looked a little familiar....like Julia Roberts character on Charlotte's Web.
I beat the living SHIT out of the thing.
Once as a pre teen, I found THE BIGGEST damn spider walking amongst us and was too afraid to get too close, so I stood 3 stairs above it and dropped a heavy bottle of bleach on it.(it was the only thing I could grab at the time) BABIES SCATTERED EVERYWHERE. They live on their mothers back, NO WONDER she was so big. I've only seen this happen 3 other times. That is some freaky..ass..shit.
The next time I tried to kill a spider I smashed it with my shoe. I sat there and studied it and I'll be damned if after a few seconds that thing got up and ran.
My motto today from that experience. "You have to beat them until their legs fall off" (UNLESS THEY HAVE BABIES ALL OVER THEM)
Otherwise, they will just get up and run away.

uuuuhhhhhhhaaaaa ! (sigh)
I'm off to pick Syd up from pre-school.
(head falls back, eyes close) How am I going to get through the next 3 days by myself ?
You have read this article single mother / spiders / vacuuming with the title Single Mother. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/05/single-mother.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Single Mother"