Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Interview

K J and the kids gave me 5 questions to answer. It was interesting questions.


#1 List 5 of your biggest regrets ?

-Not putting Kyron in his own crib at 6 months…he refused to sleep in his crib.

-My ex-boyfriend kissing me when he had cold blister and ended up I get these cold sores every year (that have to remind me of him that I'm regret of). He thought that I would marry him (he proposed twice) and I’m not regret for saying NO! :o) .

-Going out with a girl who wanted me for a long time and I had no feeling for her at all…I thought there might be some kind of flick later on but there wasn’t any! She was hurt! Sorry Gal.

-Not moving to Austin, Texas two years ago (Hollie had gotten a job offer that stopped us from moving!) Hopefully to move someday soon –slower life compared to DC/MD

-Smoking cigs! I smoked for about 12 years on and off and Hollie hated it! (The best part is that I no longer smoke for 8 years now and will never touch cig ever again...They STINK!!)


#2 List some of the things that you wish you could hear ?


-I wish I could hear my daughter Mikaela sing. She loves to sing.

-I wish I could hear discussions going on around. Often when our kids go out and play with neighbor kids, their parents would gather and talk…

-Kyron’s voice. I was told that he is a very vocal boy.

-Some good music!! People tell me how good the music is and that leave me so curious!!

#3 Your coming out story? :) All of the juicy details !


Unfortunately, my coming out story wasn’t as juicy as I hoped.

My grandma warned my mom when I was very young that I might be one. My mom was laughing – T always had boy friends. When I was in college, I had a boyfriend (do I ever love him? I don’t think so). We broke up and I was fine with it. It wasn’t a big deal at all….One night; my friends invited me to go to a party at their house before going to the bar. She didn’t tell me that it was a “gay party and bar”. While I enjoyed myself at the party….Wow, there was someone that really got my heart on flames as this was something that I never felt before. The problem was that she is GIRL. Ironically, I was feeling “VERY “normal for the very first time in my life. What good memories! Anyway…During that summer after realizing who I liked and what I was getting into…, I was home visiting my parents, my mom asked me some questions.

Mom: You have many gay friends.
T: Yes, why?
Mom with smile: You?
T with flushed red face: Me – Huh? (I knew what she’s trying to ask).
T took off with her dog.
T came back from a short walk with a dog.
T: Mom, you asked me something right?
Mom: If you’re not ready to talk, that is ok.
T: Oh ok… (I was off guard when she asked me – that something that I didn’t expect!)
Mom: I love you.
T: I love you too.

My family and relatives – love Hollie more than me! They treat her like a family. One day, my mom caught us (me and H) kissed. My mom smiled. I decided to asked her – How do you feel/know that I’m one of them. She told me that her mom warned her when I was young. Plus she has many gay friends and her friends’ kids are gay too. I think that helped her to accept me for who I am. I am blessed to have my family who accepted me for who I am. My mom is the best mom I could ask for because she accepts her children for who they are.

#4 1 wish, ANYTHING...what would it be ?

-Foundation and Run KODA (children of deaf adults) school

#5 List 5 things you would change about your wife ? :) (very tricky)

- Be a fitness guru (she’s not a jock as I wished and dreamed for!)
(hee hee) I still love my honey Hollie no matter what! :o) she is my darling and She is someone that makes me very happy. We’ve been together for 12 years. I love her so much.

- Her hairstyle (urgh) I like her hair when its short with highlight on top - so cute

-quit drinking diet coke---afraid that she ended up with Alzheimer’s and forget who I am! Because of Aspartame.

-Get rid of her “male” deodorants

-be able to breastfeed Kyron
You have read this article interview with the title The Interview. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/04/interview.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Interview"