1. How in the world did you survive having twins the first few months? Was it hard breast feeding two babies at once? (I am so proud of you for doing that btw). Were you brain dead those first few months??
I'm honestly not sure how I survived the first few months. I was medicated at month 3 with serious postpartum. Only a few people know this.
I'm not ashamed of it, but I did feel like a failure at the time.
My little Spencer almost died at 5 weeks of age. He had a serious respiratory infection and we took him to the hospital JUST in time. That was the slap in the face that I needed. Up to that point I had complained, cried, whined about having twins. When they had to bag him and breath for him I stopped complaining and BEGGED God to let me keep my boy. I still complain about the hardships with 3 kids 3 and under, but I will NEVER AGAIN wish that I didn't have my 2 sweet boys.
Breastfeeding was nearly IMPOSSIBLE. I took every supplement, pill out there. I pumped and pumped....I tried every thing. It wasn't my boys lack of trying...they were great. It was my no milk boobs. It was ok though, I managed to feed them through 6 1/2 months...that was when I called it quits. Breastfeeding is not for sissy's.
I'm still brain dead :)
2. This is a two part question. I am cheating. How old were you when you first realized that you were gay?
How did your friends and family react when you came out to them, and how old were you?
I was always gay. I had crushes on lots of female teachers growing up. I didn't understand it though.
I had a girlfriend at 15, but we didn't admit that it was a lesbian relationship until I was 17. Seriously...I would tell her that I was getting married to a man, and would put roses on a guys car that she was interested in...and then we'd make out :) ha ha DENIAL !
My brothers used to make fun of me and ask me when I'd leave to go with K (my girlfriend) "Where are you going....to make out with your girlfriend ?" (Assholes) I tried to kill myself 3 times in high school. 1 time I was close and remember a voice telling me that it wasn't my time to go. All 3 times I got through it with the help of my girlfriend.
My family knew that I had a girlfriend, but they didn't talk about it.
When I got with J and started bringing her around my mom had a hard time with it. She asked me, "Do you ALWAYS have to bring her around?" I replied, "Do we need to talk about why J needs to come with me ?" She said, "I don't want to talk about this", and hung up :)
When I decided that I wanted a baby I talked to my parents about it and had the drop down drag out fight with them. My dad made it clear that I was CHOOSING this lifestyle and that I am not gay. My mothers idea of my life was to be alone and not LIVE the lifestyle. Lots of tears were shed....I was going to hell. What would people say, think of my parents.
Oh and bringing a baby in to this lifestyle was SO SELFISH.
My mother wrote me a letter and told me that while they don't accept my lifestyle, I am their daughter and they love me.
When I became pregnant with Syd, my mom stopped talking to me for a month.
They now love J and they are MADLY in love with the kids.
We haven't talked about it since that day. J and I don't show affection, hold hands, kiss around them. We talk about bringing the kids in bed with us....my mom has looked at our room. She's also seen the wedding pictures on my chest of drawers. (one of us kissing..hee hee)
My true friends have been great. I've only lost a few "acquaintances" due to my being gay. No love lost there.
3. How would you like to spend the perfect vacation, and where would you go?
I LOVED Switzerland. I would LOVE to go back. I also loved Florence, Italy.
The perfect vacation would be with my whole family...and a nanny :)
No schedule....unlimited amounts of money and time.
4. If money were not an object how many kids would you and J want?
I've always wanted 4. I would probably have 5 if money and age were not an issue. J has agreed to what I say :) of course with the money and age stipulations taken care of.
5. Besides J who is your biggest supporter?
My mom. We really are GREAT friends. Besides our differences, and troubles that we've run in to. I love spending time with her. She's funny, loving, and a great example as a mother.
That's it folks.
Ok, if you want me to interview you give me your email address.....if nobody tells me to interview them...I will interview EVERYONE ! Because that's the kind of girl I am :)
You have read this article with the title 5 questions. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/04/5-questions.html. Thanks!
No comment for "5 questions"
Post a Comment