She exchanged Syd's purple polka dotted binky with the hole in the nipple (thus Syd's willingness to give it up in the first place) with Charlotte's Web and some cereal !!!
I don't know that she will give up ALL of her binkies. She's taken the first step and for that I am proud :)
This is going to be Sydney's decision. When she's ready to give her last binky to this magnificent and extremely hot looking fairy, (makes me wish I would have stayed up to see the tooth fairy) it will be her choice....and if she makes it in 2 years....so be it !

OK Seriously....is that what I really look like at 11 pm sneaking in to her room to accomplish the exchange with the moonlight peaking in from her window and creating this silhouetted image of beauty and grace.
NICE !! The wings make my butt look big though....I will have to remember to leave them off next time.
You have read this article binky fairy
with the title One down- Two to Go !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/04/one-down-two-to-go.html. Thanks!
No comment for "One down- Two to Go !"
Post a Comment