Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Refuse to take MILK

Oh boy, Kyron refused to take milk! Kyron's doctor said, "he needs to drink milk and stop breastfeeding him. Breastmilk has no nutritions for him. He wanted your breastmilk to feel security". Blah blah blah...
Urgh!!! That DOCTOR! I preferred other doctors. We have 5 doctors, we like 4 out of 5 doctors. That day, we happened to have her.

I've tried to give Kyron milk since he was 10 months old and still refuse to take it. Probaby 2 or 3 sips at the most! I've tried to mixed into formula. As I planned to reduced formula and add more milk in it. . He knows it has milk in it and toss the bottle/sippy cups away. Ironically, he will take formula in the bottle during the day.

I know I can't breastfeed him forever.

My daughter, Mikaela loves milk when she first tastes (11 months old)! I thought Kyron would be much easeir because of Mikaela and all of my brothers were milk freak as well as myself when we were young. Mikaela was bottlefed because she couldn't latch on correctly.

Wondering breastfeed and bottlefeed makes difference in drinking milk?

Any suggestions??
You have read this article bottlefed / breastfeed / milk / refuse with the title Refuse to take MILK. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/03/refuse-to-take-milk.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Refuse to take MILK"