Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

3 MORE EPISODES

WHAT ???
It just started. Why must it end so quickly, RIGHT when I started to get into it.

How funny was last nights episode of the L-Word.
Alice's bed scene was almost as funny as the phone conversations 2 weeks ago.
Poor Leonard. Asking the questions so many men want to know. How to really please their women.
I LOVE Alice and Tasha, I kept smiling when they showed scenes from last week.
Alice and Tasha heated over the war, "Why are you there ?" asks a cute and confused Alice.
"Why am I even here ?!" Tasha gets up to leave.
"Because we want to f*ck each other."
Go Alice, Go Alice, Go, Go, Go Alice.

I REALLY want Bette and Jodi to work it out. I hope Jodi isn't really a "heart breaker". :) I was hoping for some more grinding metal in the shop last night.

Does anyone else think that Helena is going to get burned in a very bad way ?

Will they get Papi and Kit together ? Or will Kit break her heart and teach her to keep it in her pants ? hmmmm

WHAT IS UP with Tina and Jenny ? I still can't STAND Tina....ugh.....she looked extremely stupid yesterday trying to get Jenny a movie deal. And what was up with Marina and her poorly cast rendition of Mou-les Rouge ? LOVED Marina in the first season....now she's just an after thought and I don't like that one bit.

What are they going to do....what are they going to do.....in 3 more episodes ?
My only hope is for Tasha and Jodi to come back for season 5......and for Angus, Tina and Phyllis to quietly disappear.

My wet dream is for them to bring Queen Latifah on.
Maybe have Angelina do a guest spot...OR, for my wife, Charlize Theron.
(now....I have to go take a cold shower)
You have read this article L-word with the title 3 MORE EPISODES. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/03/3-more-episodes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "3 MORE EPISODES"