A- A little more than needed, but not a whole roll.
I'm putting my little Cameron to sleep, and Syd starts dancing around, "I've got to go potty, I've got to go potty....oh dear, oh dear" (she's a little dramatic)
Now she's almost 3, and can put herself on the toilet when she wants to.....sometimes she still likes mom to help.
OF COURSE THIS WOULD BE ONE OF THOSE TIMES. I swear she waits until my hands are full and then predictably decides that she needs my help.
I tell her to start and that I would be in to help her.
My intent was to wait long enough so that I didn't have to help at all.
My plan worked. I hear her going, I hear her flush, I hear her screaming and crying. I called out to her softly (as to not wake up Cameron who has just fallen asleep nuzzled in my arm), "what's the matter sweetheart ?"
Knowing it could be something as simple as her zipper is stuck.
No answer.
Again, "Sydney, what's wrong ?"
She comes in to the boys room still crying..."the toilet scared me!"
I lay Cameron down, walk over Spencer who is now crying because his sister is clearly upset and he feels super sad that she's sad. (always..such empathetic children)
I walk towards the bathroom and hear water dripping. As I enter, I see puddles of water accumulating around the toilet and see wads of soaking wet toilet paper scooped nicely out of the toilet by a scared 2 year old and placed on the counter.
UGH!
If you notice on this picture a little fuzzy white thing next to the tub...that would ALSO be a little extra toilet paper that some how did not get stuck and floated out and on to my floor.
I know it's just water, and that diluted to the umpteenth power her pee isn't going to kill me either..but the thought of cleaning this mess up turns my stomach.
Like buggers, puke, and the diarrhea that went before this, I lived.
After I cleaned up the mess, with Sydney supervising over my shoulder I wash my hands (THOROUGHLY) and dried them off. Sydney says to me "Good job mom, give me 5" hand held out. I slap her 5 and smile. "give me some bones" she adds.....now holding her knuckles up. I hit knuckles with her and picked her up....because that deserved a huge hug.
Right now as I type this however, she's in time out. Why, because she growled and scared her brother....just for fun. And...because I'm still a little pissed about the toilet flowing over. :)ha ha
You have read this article high five /
toilet troubles
with the title Tuesday Trivia. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/03/tuesday-trivia.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Tuesday Trivia"
Post a Comment