Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Recognize your blog

I'm playing the game, recognize your blog.
Read below and tell me who you think you are !
The three of you that read my blog should guess yours right off :)
I'm going to say really shitty things about anyone who doesn't read my blog, because I can...and you won't read it any way and because it will make things a little more dramatic. :) just kidding.

1- You have your hands full. I always look forward to new posts, although you don't update very much and I wish you would. I love reading what you have to say and haven't heard about how you and your partner are doing in a while. You are probably not going to read this post.

2- I enjoy reading your blog, You don't update a lot, and when you do it seems like more of a way for you to talk about your trips.

3- What can I say....friends for a long time....looking forward to our kids being friends. :)

4- You live so close and yet we have never met ? How is that possible ? :)
Our lives seem too much the same some days.

5- Our lives are mirrored only 6 months behind. I look forward to reading what is in store for me and my family. You always give me such good advice

6- Love you, love your blog. Dropped of the daily circuit for a while and since you were one of the only regulars on my blog....I noticed. :)

7- All we need is margaritas, no kids and a couple of backyard chairs. I love reading your blog....it's been an obsession of mine for the last couple of weeks. I would just need to remember to keep my hands to myself.

8- This one is too easy. I admire your strength and love to see the kids pictures and videos. I wished that you would talk more in detail about how it is to raise kids with your "condition" (I don't want to give it COMPLETELY away :) ha ha

9- I don't think you read my blog very often. I do read yours every day and have enjoyed seeing how your family has blossomed. I think that your baby and my oldest have a lot of the same personality traits as babies go. :)

10- I love reading your blog. You are always so insightful. I love to give you advice and talk about our similar pregnancies...I'm pretty sure you don't always love getting my advice :) ha ha

11- I don't think you read my blog very often. I read yours and have noticed since the birth of your beautiful baby you have had your hands full and haven't blogged a lot. I really want to copy your Meez :)

12- I lurk on these 2 blogs...it's not on my list and they probably do not read my blog even when I've posted on theirs. I'm so excited for their recent good news. :)

13- Another lurking blog....not on my list, but I read it every so often. Soon to enjoy the new world of motherhood.....oh and I LOVE their house. Damn nice house.
They will not ever see this so to add some drama to this boring post....you better watch your back blog that I lurk on....or I will start posting my advice on your blog.
Word up !
You have read this article with the title Recognize your blog. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/03/recognize-your-blog.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Recognize your blog"