First of all.....everyone guessed. I needed to make the rules harder or something.
Second, several people, ok all but 3 of you, I had no idea would read this blog.
I feel warm and tingly....not the way that infertile pediatricians been feeling warm and tingly, but nonetheless :)
Here are the answers.
#1 is Take a Walk on the Childside Jennifer has her hands full with 2 lively toddlers, one of whom has autism.
I don't know how she handles some of the challenges she's faced with. How are you and your wife ?
#2 is Raz-ma-taz 2 moms with a darling little 1 year old girl Ryan. I'm happy to hear that she likes the pool this year.
#3 is 3 dogs,2 moms,1 baby, she didn't guess or comment.....we are SUPER good friends ! :) Ok, really, they are in Park City this weekend celebrating Shelly's birthday. They will soon celebrate the birth day of their beautiful little girl Riley....can't wait !
#4 is Proud Prowser, 1 darling 3 year old little boy Cam. WE WILL HAVE A PLAY DATE, WE WILL HAVE A PLAY DATE !
#5 is, Twins and a Toddler,when I wonder if we will make it another day/6 months, I just read this blog. Very glad to have found you guys.
#6 is, Uncommon Nonsense,didn't make it around to play my game. I hope she comes back around....she's one of the 3 that always comment. :)
#7 is, Camerons Corner, my book writing friend. My daytime soap on a blog. My addiction. WHERE'S PART 16 !
#8 is, Mommy, Mama and Cubs, my award winning thinking blog. They have promised to open up their silent world of raising kids to us. YEAH !
#9 is, 2 Girls in Love, they have a beautiful new baby girl and are able to blog about some of the early pleasures and difficulties that come along with parenthood.
#10 is, Arcane Matters, she is currently pregnant and glowing with twin girls. I love to read about her fears and excitement for what's to come....because unlike most things...I do know !
#11 is, Lois & Holly's baby story, VERY cute little baby boy. I hope the bodily functions work themselves out.
#12 is, Uterus x2 and Infertile Pediatrician, I'm so excited for these 2....finally after MUCH trying and loss, they are pregnant (possibly with twins). I am going to continue to lurk on this blog everyday, until they start commenting on mine. Tit for Tat ! :) Hey, fair is fair.
#13 is, 2 Moms-It can be done !, they are pregnant and have gone through heart attack and diabetes. (no shit) They don't read me, but I'm going to lurk on their blog. You should go on and look through pictures on their flickr of their house. I want one. I just want the kitchen.
The end ! This has been really fun. When you don't have anything to blog about this is a little something to fill space and it's fun :)
Let the games begin !
You have read this article recognize your blog answers
with the title How Impressive. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/03/how-impressive.html. Thanks!
No comment for "How Impressive"
Post a Comment