
Here is my lovely daughter ! Isn't she sweet.
I have to rant about Kiddie
F$%^ing Kandids for a second.
Since the birth of my daughter 3 long years ago, I have supported these imbeciles.
You are stuck going there for the convenience, quick pictures, and stupid girls who don't get paid enough to say "getter, getter, getter!" in some high pitched voice only dogs can hear. To show that kind of enthusiasm day in and day out is exhausting to even think about.
The mall by my house has always had the best representatives of the Kiddie Kandid franchise. They were always well groomed, organized, and overly excited to work hours on end with each child for that PERFECT smile.
I guess the day in day out part wears the best of the best down to a nub, because the turn over rate at our mall now goes as fast as the Cinnamon bites at pretzel maker (God, who runs out of those)!
The girls SUCK ! Today the lady was posing Syd in these juvenile poses...HELLO...she is 3 after all. Seriously, both hands held in prayer position up by her left cheek....that's so last year.
I didn't like butting in, ya right, and told the lady (in my nicest, I've been waiting 3 hours and the curl is out of my daughters hair and we are all tired, and now hungry, voice) "maybe we could try an older pose?"
She says to me, "what were you thinking"
I'm thinking, "You should be better at your f$%^ing job, you should already know how to pose my daughter, you should be the one with all of the ideas, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WORKS HERE!" I started sizing her up, cause I know I could take her.
I said, "I don't know, just something older." glancing around at all of these blown up images of the perfect pictures with smiling children, hair perfect, cloths still ironed and pressed, hung in a superior way that can never again be achieved or duplicated no matter how many hours you bribe and beg your kids to just sit still for ONE more picture and we can ride the carousal. Please, please, pretty please...hung all over the store.
"How about one on her tummy?" I suggest, as the girl is still looking at me with a glazed over, I'm going to add to the turn over rate soon, look in her eyes...and Sydney is now playing behind the black curtain.
After 4 hours. 4 HOURS 2 1/2 hrs of waiting and 30 minutes of picture time, and then waiting and choosing and then paying, printing and leaving...we were able to capture 1 picture that we were happy with.
I did make a montage with another picture that I added above. I wasn't going to pay for it though :)
We picked this pose.

I always say I hate it there....and that we will never go back.....but of course my boys are 9 months next month and as that is one of their 3-6-9-12 that we get....we will be back.
The damn convenience of not having an appointment. That stupid colorful
f%^king duster stick that they jab into their faces and somehow hypnotize them with.
And being able to view, purchase and receive your pictures in 4 hours just has it's way of getting me back time after time. Maybe next time they will have those Cinnamon bites and it will all be worth it.
You have read this article kiddie kandids /
syds 3 year picture
with the title Kiddie Kandids. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/03/kiddie-kandids.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Kiddie Kandids"
Post a Comment