Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Lonely Home!!

The house is just sooo empty without the kids and my loved one! Everyday I, Hollie come home walking into the door knowing that I will have to look for Mikaela and Kyron would be running towards me so that he could give me a hug. BUT--this evening this did not happen at all!!

I walked into the house knowing that there is no one but Nanabear. Nanabear wagged her tail so hard like she thought no one will ever be coming home! Took a deep breath and thought this was a perfect timing to get projects started and completed but..... WRONG!!! I immediately got into my pjs....talked with my honey via aim...She had a very rough day and what made her evening was the news that I shared with her about the award that she got via blog given by Roll Playing with Kids. This really cheered her up this evening!!

My honey will be giving the award when she gets back from NY visiting her family. Our kids are just in heaven being in NY playing hard with their cousins while I am down in Maryland missing them!

This was a good opportunity for me to do a little bit of blogging as I tend not do this as my honey does all of this..:)

Roll Playing with Kids--Thank you for making this night cheerful for my honey! :)
You have read this article lonely / no kids and honey with the title Lonely Home!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/03/lonely-home.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lonely Home!!"