Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

And the award goes to ?


My great blogger friend Tiffany awarded me with the Thinking Blogger Award.
I just want to thank her for the nice and loving comments. I don't think that she has a clear view of me....it must be distorted or something.....but nonetheless THANK YOU TIFFANY !

Ok, so I am supposed to pass the award on....since we all read the same blogs I'm only picking one person to award !

I pick mommy mama and cubs. (I tried to insert a link, but blogger isn't letting me publish it...you can get to them through my list of blogs I read)
They have an inspirational story. Both mommy and mama are deaf...raising their beautiful and smart hearing cubs. With all of the obstacles and challenges we all face raising a family, their challenges stretch beyond even what I can imagine them to be. They seem to tackle them with grace and an amazing strength. I'm proud to know and read them.

Now you must keep this award going and award it to someone who makes you go hmm ?!
You have read this article thinking blogger award with the title And the award goes to ?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/03/and-award-goes-to.html. Thanks!

No comment for "And the award goes to ?"