Here are some pictures from her birthday party we shared with her friends. (Put your mouse on the book and the pages will turn)
There were 13 kids total all but 1 was under the age of 3...wew ! Everyone went swimming. We had it on a Sunday, so we had the pool to ourselves. We ate pizza and of course finished it off with cake.
It's funny how crazy, hungry kids are after they've exercised for 2 hours.
Sydney is an amazing little person. She's smart, precocious, adventurous, articulate, helpful, and has the sweetest heart. I know that one day I will appreciate and be happy that she has such a strong will and hard head.
I have so much fun hanging out with her. She keeps me laughing and on my toes.
Station identification break:
"Sydney NO ! put your brother down.....you should be in bed !"
Hey, what can I say...she's 3 ! :)
| Cool Slideshows |
You have read this article belated birthday /
sydney
with the title Happy Belated Birthday Sydney. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/03/happy-belated-birthday-sydney.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Happy Belated Birthday Sydney"
Post a Comment