
Did I mention that we are going to Seattle this weekend. Woo Hoo...Woo Hoo !!
NO KIDS !!!! Are you freaking kidding me !!!
No....I'm totally serious.
It's through J's work....all of the employees and their spouses are invited. Absolutely NO KIDS allowed. It's all paid for, hotels, transportation, dinner, spending money.
When I had Sydney I was a freak about being away from her. The first time I had a night away from her was when I was forced to spend the night in the hospital when I was pregnant with the twins. 2 1/2 years I didn't spend a night away from her.
Now that I have the boys, sadly to say....I'm SOOO looking forward to this break.
I had to farm them out to my family members. Nobody could handle 3 babies....so one brother has a baby boy, the other brother has the other baby boy and my parents are taking Syd.
I'm so excited..da da da da....and I just can't hide it..da da da da..I know, I know, I know, I know I know, I like it...I like it !
Who cares that I feel as if my throat is made up of tiny little razor blades...and each time I swallow they cut into each other and send sharp pains through my entire body.
Come sickness, or high water I'm going to have a BALL this weekend damn it.
Nothing is going to stand in my way !
ROAR !
The Doodlebops sucked. Sydney liked them, but we just thought they were incredibly lame. $75.00 for the 3 of us to go. Next time we will send her by herself :) ha ha
DeeDee, Rooney, Moe...we're the Doodlebops, the Doodlebops oh yeah
You have read this article with the title Seattle. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/02/seattle.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Seattle"
Post a Comment