Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The last of the Little Guys


It got us. Spencer got pink eye Saturday night and I started with the coughing, aching, stuffy head fever so you can't rest crap last night.
AAAAH HHHAAAA (me crying out loud) Damn, damn, damn it all to hell.

We are supposed to be taking Syd to Doodlebops today. (OH MA GAW MARSHA) She's 2....she will love them.
Personally I hate the Doodlebops. They are even too gay for me.

HOW ABOUT THAT L-WORD !!!
I called it : so much sex...so little time !
I can't tell you how much I am loving it. It's about time.
Cybill Shepherd's character was even funny yesterday.
I am going to live vicariously through Alice. Oh how would it be.
The only thing that could have made it better is if Tasha would have used handcuffs and a gun in some twisted sexual encounter in her office.
mmmmmmmmm LOVE IT ! Love her !

Previews for next week.....again BLAK with Tina. "I miss you Bette...blah blah blah" Don't let her back in Bette. NO WAY !
Especially when you've got a tart like Jodi on your arm.
(wow, Bette has really got the sign language down...she's so talented)

If you don't have showtime.....it's time to sign up. We just get it through the L-Word season and then turn it back off. TOTALLY WORTH IT !
You have read this article L-word / sick with the title The last of the Little Guys. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/02/last-of-little-guys.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The last of the Little Guys"