Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Time for a New Daily Journal...

Hi everyone! It's the beginning of a long holiday weekend here in the U.S. (labor day), and I don't have anywhere I have to be. The cats and I will be hanging in the scraproom for three days straight - yeayyy!!!

September 1st started a new daily journal for me. I loved using the Papaya Art journal so much, I started another one. I'm totally in love with the artwork on this one. Here's the cover...

So far, I finished my title page...
The pages come with beautiful watercolor and doodle backgrounds. Love. I just added the words.


I chose not to do the list for today. The topic is "People I Love." Beautiful idea, but I have no idea how I would make a list like that. I would be afraid I would leave someone out and then I would feel terrible. My issue I know. It's just a list. HA. But still, I can't seem to do it. So let me just say I LOVE EVERYONE!!! Now I feel better. grin.

I wish you a wonderful weekend everyone! Thanks for visiting!
You have read this article with the title Time for a New Daily Journal.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/09/time-for-new-daily-journal.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Time for a New Daily Journal..."