Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

ATC Deck of Prompts - Phase 2...

Last night I completed phase two of my Deck of Prompts Swap. Here's how they turned out (click on the image to see it larger)...
This was my favorite one to make this time...

Here's the scribble I started out with...
Made me remember how much I liked that game as a kid. I used to play with friends, and we would each make a scribble for the other one. Did you ever do that?

Anyhoo, this swap is so much fun! When we get done with all four phases we will have a complete deck of 52 prompt cards. How great is that?


Today I will leave you with a shot of Johnny in the scraproom!

I will see you again soon my friends! Thanks for visiting!
You have read this article with the title ATC Deck of Prompts - Phase 2.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/09/atc-deck-of-prompts-phase-2.html. Thanks!

No comment for "ATC Deck of Prompts - Phase 2..."