Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Still Working on my September NME Grid...

My September NME Grid is coming along nicely! I'm using Prismacolor Pencils and with gamsol...
If you haven't heard of gamsol, it's an odorless mineral spirit that works great for blending colored pencils. In the photo above, the grey square on the bottom has gamsol blending on the top half - see the difference? Here are a couple of closeups:

The grey background on the left is blended with gamsol, while the purple background on the right isn't.


Here's a closer view of the grey square.

For more info on gamsol, check out this video - click here.


I will leave you with a recent photo of Willie in the scraproom.

Have a fabulous Saturday my friends!
You have read this article with the title Still Working on my September NME Grid.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/09/still-working-on-my-september-nme-grid.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Still Working on my September NME Grid..."