Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

No More Excuses Update...

Just a quick update for ya. I'm still going strong with the No More Excuses journal, and loving it!

Here's today's mini-collage...

Card Peek #2 for September (Sticking with the Sketchbook Challenge's "Unfurl" theme for this month)...


I've also started assembling my 2012 No More Excuses Journal! It's getting really fat, and I still have that whole pile on the right to add in...
For more info on the No More Excuses Journaling Workshop Series, click here. If you are looking to develop a fun daily ritual, I highly recommend it!

Thanks for visiting and I will see you again soon!
You have read this article with the title No More Excuses Update.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/09/no-more-excuses-update.html. Thanks!

No comment for "No More Excuses Update..."