Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Tiny Watercolor Sketch...

Part of my No More Excuses journal includes doing periodic little watercolor sketches. They are the size of a gift card. I think it's a great idea and it will help improve both my sketching and painting skills! Here's my first one...

This was done with Pitt Pens and Pelikan Watercolors. I recommend the Pelikan Watercolors highly if you like intense color. I have the set of 24 opaque colors, and I love it!



I went to my monthly girls crop day yesterday and had a blast. Worked on the back cover of my new journal from the art retreat. It's just about finished - yeayyy!



Thanks for visiting my blog! I will be back soon with another update!



You have read this article with the title Tiny Watercolor Sketch.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/08/tiny-watercolor-sketch.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tiny Watercolor Sketch..."