Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

What I think this picture says, Wednesday !

"HORTON, turn on the air conditioner you fucker"

"What ?"
"hmmm, so I think I'll start with the fishy crackers and then try some of that potato salad"
"cheese" oh, now, ok "cheese" yes, the button on the top, ok again, "cheese"


"I got a little something right above my eye ? sand ? where ?"
"WATER"
"I LOVE the OCEAN"
"I love the ocean when I hold on like this"
"or....when Mommy J holds me like this"
"on your mark, get set....."
"aaaaaaah"
I have so many pictures of her like this.  She just LOVES the ocean.  not the sand.  the ocean.
I just love her.
simply titled....Looks can be deceiving !
You have read this article with the title What I think this picture says, Wednesday !. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/what-i-think-this-picture-says.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What I think this picture says, Wednesday !"