Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Knock, knock, knock...

Did you hear that knocking?? That's me knocking on your computer monitor to see if you are all still with me!! LOL! As I said in a previous post, we are in the process of moving to our new home and so posts and projects were going to slowwwwww wayyyyyyyy downnnnnn!! Boy, haven't they! And as of yesterday, projects have completely stopped because I finally packed up my crafting room! Boy oh boy, do I have a lot of stuff! I started packing around 8am yesterday and at 7pm when I finally threw in the towel my husband said "do you really have that much stuff???" LOL! Anyways, so all I have out in my craft room is my computer, so, I thought I'd post an SVG file in hopes you will stick with me until I am unpacked and creating again! :))
We move on July 28th so hopefully I will be creating soon there after!

Here is an SVG of some fun lovin' kids running!
Gosh, don't I wish I could run away from this MOUNTAIN of boxes!! Oh well.......

Thanks for stopping by...
Karen


You have read this article MTC / SVG with the title Knock, knock, knock.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/knock-knock-knock.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Knock, knock, knock..."