Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

celebrate new beginnings...

Hello...gotta tell you, it seems weird to not be posting a Jacksonbelle card...

I couldn't stand it so I actually made a card using the last goodies I purchased from the JBelle shop: Pink Paislee

The sentiment is by EAD, it's their Birthday Sentiments Stickerz designed by Lindsay Spencer:)

I was inspired by the Card Patterns sketch 71...gotta love their new Design Team!

Well, it is back to work for me...that's coolio...I'm thankful for my job.

I'll be back later tonight at 9 pm pst with my Whimsy Haven post...I'll be posting on the Whimsy Haven Blog tonight too!!!

p.s. anyone else having commenting issues with blogger? I noticed this morning that my blog was giving a "Your comment will be visible after approval" message...grrr...don't know how that happened since I didn't change my settings. It looks like I fixed that....but all my comments seem to be going into la-la land...I get the email notification but they aren't posting to my various blog posts....help!

**looks like blogger is slowly getting fixed...although the comment 'count' is off, when you click on the actual comment linkie, it shows the true number of comments posted*** thanks to the fabbie allison fillo for the heads up that it was a problem that several bloggers are dealing with:)

Grrr....it seems I've lost a bunch of comments from my Sunday post...sigh.

You have read this article ead / pink paislee / pti with the title celebrate new beginnings.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/celebrate-new-beginnings.html. Thanks!

No comment for "celebrate new beginnings..."