Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I love a Tripod....

b/c i can get shots of me in with my family!! I got this shot by setting the tripod and then running like a fool to catch up with Anthony and the kids.  The things I do to get a picture with me in it.  But, it turned out pretty good I think!

In other breaking news, I found an exercise DVD at Sam's today that I thought would be great for me.  It was Dancing with the Stars...Dance Body Tone.  And since my skinny ass could use some toning, I thought why not?!  So Anthony and I turned it on tonight and danced our booties off with the kids.  Needless to say, Latino dancing is harder than it looks.  I WILL LEARN THOUGH! I am determined.  Just from tonite I can feel it in my abs.  In case you are interested, this is the DVD I got.  I would also like to get a zumba dvd.....but maybe later:)
Yeah, so it's harder than I expected for some reason, but maybe I am just not as graceful as I thought:):)  However, I really do think I will have the freestyle one down soon.  It was the easiest for me to catch on to...imagine that!  So now, I'm off to relax and get ready for a movie maybe.  Which reminds me, I saw Two Movies over the past couple of days that I would recommend.  The first one:
This was so funny! I adore Thomas Hayden Church in it.   So watch it, and let me know what you think.

The second one:

Angelina Jolie...need I say any more.  No, I just love her and her.  One day I'm gonna grow up and kick asses like she does!!!  LOL.  I thought it was really good.
Hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend.
Love, Jess
You have read this article with the title I love a Tripod..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-love-tripod.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I love a Tripod...."