Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Hope...Always!

Happy Saturday to you!

Warning...you may get glittery from this post...and the last two!  lol   I been playing in the glitter for the last few days, you can probably imagine what my work area looks like!   Acutally, it makes me happy when I sneeze glitter...I find it somehow magical! 

Stamps: SU! wonderful words 2
Papers: BasicGrey dp
Other: Versamark, SU! embossing powder, Prima  mini flower
MS border punch, CM punch, dewdrops, Sprinklettes glitter,
hand cut heart, new-store-bought seam binding

I didn't have a heart punch in the size I needed so I just cut one out, remember life before die cut machines?  lol  I also found some regular seam binding and decided to use some before dying it and wrinkling it! lol

This certainly could be used as a Valentine's Day card, with a change of the word...but I needed some encouragement cards...I'm hearing so much sad news around me this year already!

Quick note here...if anyone needs prayer or has a prayer request, please let me know...my email is on my profile page!  I would be honored to pray for you!

I have used Lucy's day 5-sketch, again a challenge for me for some reason!  But, yes, I'm still hangin' in there!
Lucy's Cards
I hope you're enjoying your Saturday!  No matter what you might be going through in your life, I pray that you keep looking up...that's where HOPE resides!

Praying Peace, Joy and much Love over you!
Blessings!


some challenges...
Polkadoodle- a wish for the new year
Scrapbook Sisters - anything goes
Claudia & Co – use a tag
Creative Card Crew – new beginnings
Flourishes - Flowers
2 Sisters - gettin girly
BasicGrey  - dots & spots (BG papers)
Marks Finest Paper - embossing
Craft Your Days Away - anything goes
Stampin' B's - use an old favourite and something new (old SU! word, new prima!)


.
You have read this article encourage / Valentine with the title Hope...Always!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/hopealways.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hope...Always!"