LOL. I found this postcard online...sorry can't remember where. So true. gotta love honesty...and stuff!If you did not sign up for Soul Restoration it is super amazing and I want to tell you to start saving you money for April. You so need this. It is the Brave thing to do...
So I am closed for Restoration and I will be sharing little bits of life with you through this process... It is not fun for me to deal with my past! I am going to be a brave girl, put my big girl panties on and suck it up in a nice comfortable healing sort of way! I have peace and I am so excited already about where the year is taking me...
Wanna know more about the Soul Restoration class go to www.bravegirlsclub.com
The store got a write up in the Daily Advertiser... Stacey Judice painted a beautiful picture of my dream come true, giving God the glory cause without him I am nothing!
Check it out below!
Hope you all are creating everyday and loving it. Hugs,Amy
You have read this article with the title I am Closed for Restoration!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-am-closed-for-restoration.html. Thanks!
No comment for "I am Closed for Restoration!"
Post a Comment